CHEEK IMPLANTS IN IRAN
Cheek implants in Iran: prominent cheeks are among those factors that can enhance facial beauty and are considered pleasing for many people. Cheek implants add body and contour to cheeks that lack definition. Some people are bothered by their cheeks losing volume, or even sagging, with age. Others never develop the desired volume in their cheeks and are bothered by cheeks that may be considered flat or thin. The relatively low cost of cheek implants in Iran and high-quality cheek augmentation procedure at modern clinics in the country make them an especially attractive cosmetic solution.
OPTIONS FOR CHEEK AUGMENTATION
Depending on the doctors’ priorities, cheek augmentation surgery can be done in a hospital or in a private clinic, under local or general anesthesia. In case of local anesthesia, some medicines may be prescribed beforehand, so that the patient feels comfortable during the surgery. This surgery is usually performed as an outpatient. You will be able to return home on the same day, several hours after your procedure.
Surgical options for augmenting and enhancing the cheeks are fat grafting or the use of solid cheek implants. A nonsurgical option is the use of injectable fillers to enhance the cheeks.
In fat grafting method, fat is extracted from patients’ own bodies and injected into the cheeks. This method is ideal as it will not cause any immune system problems. It also diminishes acne scars. You should note that the results will last for about six months as fat can be absorbed by the body over time.
Surgical enhancement of the cheeks can be performed through an augmentation procedure using implants. The results of this method are permanent, and there will be no scars on face because the surgery is usually done through inside the mouth.
Soft filler tissue, also a permanent method, is injected with a very tiny needle. Local anesthesia is applied so that the patient will be comfortable during the surgery.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR CHEEK IMPLANTS IN IRAN?
You are a good candidate for cheek implants if you lack facial definition and/or desire more contour or fullness to the cheek area. You should also have healthy skin that’s not too thin, for the implants to look more natural.
In general, you may be a good candidate for this surgery if:
- You are in good health and free from any chronic conditions
- You have a positive attitude about surgery
- You are a nonsmoker
- You are bothered by the appearance of your cheeks
BEFORE CHEEK AUGMENTATION SURGERY
In order to make sure about patients’ health condition, their medical history will be completely evaluated. Doctor will choose the best kind of anesthesia, and will inform patients about the whole procedure and side effects and will clarify everything.
PRE-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHEEK IMPLANTS IN IRAN
۲ WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY
- Make a visit to your primary care doctor to complete your medical evaluation and laboratory testing.
- Stop smoking more than 2 weeks prior to surgery. Tobacco, cigarettes and nicotine consumption will delay wound healing and cause excessive scarring.
- Avoid taking blood thinners or anti-inflammatory medications before and after the cheek implant surgery. In many cases, these medications can cause complications during the procedure.
- Fill prescriptions including antibiotics and/or pain medication for after surgery.
- Make any arrangements to be off from work or other strenuous activities while you are recovering from surgery.
NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY
- Take a shower before surgery but do not apply lotion, perfume, hair product, etc.
- Don’t eat or drink anything after midnight or surgery will be canceled.
- Stay calm and get plenty of rest to avoid unnecessary stress.